Vacuum packaging bags can be divided into non-barrier vacuum bags, medium barrier vacuum bags and high barrier vacuum bags from barrier properties; they can be divided into functional vacuum bags, high temperature vacuum bags, and pierce resistant vacuum bags. , shrink bags, stand bags, and zipper bags.
Faced with a variety of packaging materials and different product characteristics, how to choose the right vacuum packaging material has become a problem that must be solved in practical production applications.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quad Seal Bag
- Stand-up Pouch
- Flat Bottom Bag
- Flat Pouch
- Kraft Paper Laminated Bag
- Rollstock Film
- Special Shape Bag
- Spout Bag
- Price of raw material this week
- Layered structure of flexible packaging
- This is an ever-changing era and a best time
- Food packaging materials play a vital role in e...
- Plastic film barrier properties