Three Side Seal Pouches are qualitative and economical flat pouches, which are made from one piece of film and sealed on the two sides and top or the top is left open for filling the content.
These three side seal pouches have "Higher Filling Volume" whereas the pouches which are four-sided sealed would not be able to hold likewise filling. The companies, who have to run cost effectively, opt for these pouches as they offer reasonable packaging solutions.
Below process are all available:
· round corner
· hanging hole
Related Industry Knowledge
- Quad Seal Bag
- Stand-up Pouch
- Flat Bottom Bag
- Kraft Paper Laminated Bag
- Rollstock Film
- Special Shape Bag
- Spout Bag
- Price of raw material this week
- Vacuum package type
- Layered structure of flexible packaging
- This is an ever-changing era and a best time
- Food packaging materials play a vital role in e...
- Plastic film barrier properties